MAXON MOTOR 230572 DC MOTOR AMPLIFIER, DEC 50/5, 5A
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: MAXON MOTOR
- Newark Part No.: 15R2893
- Manufacturer Part No 230572
- Armature Current Max: 5A
- Armature Voltage Max: -
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage Max: 50VDC
- Supply Voltage Min: 10VDC
The DEC 50/5 1-Q-EC, 1-Quadrant amplifier is designed for controlling EC motors with Hall sensors with a maximum output of 250 watts. This speed controller, open loop speed controller, current controller is a perfect match for the EC 45 Flat Motor - 170-7741.
- Digital speed control
- Maximum speed - 120000rpm (2 Pole motor)
- Operates as speed, current or open loop speed control
- Brake, direction and disable input
- Status indicator - red and green LED
- Adjustable maximum current limit
- Gain can be adjusted in two stages
- Adjustable speed ramp
- Protection against heat overload
- Current limit for blocked motor
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
More stock available week commencing 11/2/15
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 3-5 business days for in stock items.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $282.30 $282.3
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?