SCHNEIDER ELCTRIC/MAGNECRAFT W389CX-8 POWER RELAY, DPDT, 24VDC, 25A, FLANGE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: SCHNEIDER ELCTRIC/MAGNECRAFT
- Newark Part No.: 81F1291
- Manufacturer Part No W389CX-8
- Coil Resistance: 400ohm
- Coil Type: DC
- Coil Voltage: 24VDC
- Coil Voltage VDC Nom: 24V
- Contact Configuration: DPDT
- Contact Current: 25A
- Contact Current Max: 25A
- Contact Voltage AC Nom: 300V
- Contact Voltage DC Nom: 28V
- Contact Voltage VAC: 300V
- Contact Voltage VDC: 28V
- External Depth: 35.5mm
- External Height: 48.4mm
- External Width: 38.8mm
- Nom Operating Power: 1.44W
- Product Range: 389 Series
- Relay Mounting: Flange
- Relay Type: Power
- SVHC: To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
- 02H7420 - Product Range:R55 Series; Coil Voltage:24VDC; Contact Current:25A; Contact Voltage VAC:300V; Contact Voltage VDC:28V; Contact Configuration:DPDT; Coil Resistance:400ohm; Relay Mounting:Flange ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
- RoHS Compliant: No
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The protection diode is a module that is mounted on the relay's socket 70-788EL11-1(#14M6823). The module part number is 70-ASMD-250(#89C0765).
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
POWER RELAY, DPDT, 24VDC, 25A, FLANGE; Product Range:R55 Series; Coil Voltage:24VDC; Contact Current:25A; Contact Voltage VAC:300V; Contact Voltage VDC:28V; Contact Configuration:DPDT; Coil Resistance:400ohm; Relay Mounting:Flange ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $24.35 25+ $23.20 50+ $22.74 100+ $22.06 More Pricing
10 US: Order before 8pm (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)