LINEAR TECHNOLOGY DC427B-A EVAL BOARD, LTC1966 RMS TO DC CONVERTER
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: LINEAR TECHNOLOGY
- Newark Part No.: 09X1659
- Manufacturer Part No DC427B-A
- Application Sub Type: RMS to DC Converter
- Features: (Not Applicable)
- Kit Application Type: Data Converter
- Kit Contents: Demonstration Board LTC1966
- SVHC: No SVHC (16-Jun-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: LTC1966
- Silicon Manufacturer: Linear Technology
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 1 Further stock expected to ship on Feb 24, 2015 Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 3/9/15
Contact me when back in stock
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a pre-order by clicking the buy button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
IC, RMS-DC CONVERTER, 0.1%, 6KHZ, MSOP-8; Accuracy %:0.1%; Bandwidth:6kHz; Supply Voltage Range:2.7V to 5.5V; Digital IC Case:MSOP; No. of Pins:8; Operating Temperature Min:-40°C; Operating Temperature Max:85°C; Packaging:Each ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $5.76 25+ $4.11 100+ $3.60
887 US: Order before 8pm (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)