LINEAR TECHNOLOGY DC1786A EVALUATION BOARD, LTC2871 RS232/RS485 TRANSCEIVER
- Manufacturer: LINEAR TECHNOLOGY
- Newark Part No.: 08W0084
- Manufacturer Part No DC1786A
- Application Sub Type: RS232 / RS485 Transceiver
- Features: Multiprotocol Transceiver with Integrated Termination
- Kit Application Type: Interface
- Kit Contents: Demonstration Board, User Guide
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: LTC2871
- Silicon Manufacturer: Linear Technology
DC1786A demonstration board is for evaluation of LTC2871 RS232/RS485 multiprotocol transceiver with integrated termination. The LTC2871 offers independent control of two RS232 transceivers and one RS485 transceiver, each on dedicated I/O lines. Pin controlled integrated termination resistors allow for easy interface reconfiguration, eliminating external resistors and control relays. Half duplex switches allow four wire and two wire RS485 configurations. Loopback mode steers the driver inputs to the receiver outputs for diagnostic self test.The RS485 receivers support up to 256 nodes per bus, and feature full failsafe operation for floating, shorted or terminated inputs. An integrated DC/DC boost converter uses a small inductor and one capacitor, eliminating the need for multiple supplies for driving RS232 levels.
- 3V to 5.5V supply voltage range
- One RS485 & two RS232 transceivers
- 20Mbps RS485 & 500kbps RS232
- Automatic selection of integrated RS485 (120Ohm) & RS232 (5kOhm) termination resistors
- Logic loopback mode
- Supports up to 256 RS485 nodes
- Full failsafe RS485 receiver eliminates UART lockup
- Communications & Networking
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
RS232-RS485 TRANSCEIVER, 200MBPS, 5.5V, QFN-38; Device Type:RS232 / RS485 Transceiver; IC Interface Type:RS232, RS485; No. of Drivers:2; Supply Voltage Min:3V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; Driver Case Style:QFN; No. of Pins:38 ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
25+ $8.98 100+ $7.61
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.