LINEAR TECHNOLOGY DC1748A-D DEMO BOARD, LTM2883 INTERFACE ISOLATOR
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: LINEAR TECHNOLOGY
- Newark Part No.: 90W1052
- Manufacturer Part No DC1748A-D
- Application Sub Type: Isolator
- Features: SPI/I2C Isolator, EMI Optimized, High Common Mode Transient Immunity
- Kit Application Type: Interface
- Kit Contents: Demonstration Board LTM2883
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: LTM2883
- Silicon Manufacturer: Linear Technology
DC1748A-D is a demo board for the LTM2883 I2C uModule isolator with input voltage range 4.5V to 5.5V. The LTM2883 is a complete galvanic digital uModule isolator. No external components are required. A single 5V supply powers both sides of the interface through an integrated, isolated DC/DC converter. A logic supply pin allows easy interfacing with different logic levels from 1.62V to 5.5V, independent of the main supply. The isolated side includes ±12.5V and 5V nominal power supplies, each capable of providing more than 20mA of load current. Each supply may be adjusted from its nominal value using a single external resistor. This device is ideal for systems where the ground loop is broken, allowing for a large common mode voltage range.
- UL rated 6 channel logic isolator of 2500Vrms
- High common mode transient immunity 30KV/us
- 5V operation
- 1.62V to 5.5V logic supply
- ±10KV ESD HBM across the isolation barrier
- Common mode working voltage of 560Vpeak
- Low current shutdown mode
- High speed operation 400KHz I2C isolation
- Communications & Networking
- Test & Measurement
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
DIGITAL ISOLATOR, I2C uMODULE, 6 CHANNEL, BGA-32; No. of Channels:6; Propagation Delay:150ns; Supply Voltage Min:4.5V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; Interface Case Style:BGA; No. of Pins:32; Operating Temperature Min:0 C; Packaging:Each ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.