- Manufacturer: LEM
- Newark Part No.: 01P0386
- Manufacturer Part No LA 55-P
- Closed loop current transducer using the hall effect technology
- Primary nominal current of 50A
- 0.65% accuracy
- Primary current measuring range is ±70A
- Supply voltage range from ±12V to ±15V
- Conversion ratio is 1 : 1000
- Secondary nominal rms current is 50mA
- Insulated plastic case recognized according to UL 94-V0
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- PCB mounting
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Accuracy: ± 0.65%
- Accuracy %: 0.65%
- Current Measuring Range AC: -70A to 70A
- Current Measuring Range DC: -70A to 70A
- Response Time: 1µs
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Sensor Output: Closed Loop
- Supply Voltage DC Max: 15V
- Supply Voltage DC Min: 12V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 286 in stock for same day shipping
- 75 Further stock expected to ship on Dec 20, 2015 More stock available week commencing 1/18/16
286 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $34.18 $34.18
|1 - 9||$34.18|
|10 - 24||$27.30|
|25 - 99||$21.97|
|100 - 499||$18.33|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for your time. I am having a difficult time to understand the datasheet provided on the page. Do you guys have a more detailed explanation about this type of current transducer? For example, the circuit design of the connection about the current transducer and the test circuit.
Its working principle is explained below:
you need to supply it with +/- 15V, and you read on the sense wire a proportional current. that current should be directed towards a resistors (as given in datasheet)
The voltage developed across the resistor (current * resistance) is the proportional voltage which you can use in your circuit.
The secondary current, or sense current, has a scaling given in the datasheet. if the primary senses 50 Amps peak, then your secondary sense current is 50/1000 = 0.005Amps peak. when directed to a 100 ohm resistor (of sufficient wattage rating) the voltage is 0.005 * 100 = 0.5V.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
1+ $1.19 100+ $1.07 250+ $0.963 500+ $0.873
21 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)