LEAP ELECTRONIC LEAPER-48 UNIVERSAL PROGRAMMER, 48 PIN DIP, USB
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: LEAP ELECTRONIC
- Newark Part No.: 01M8114
- Manufacturer Part No LEAPER-48
- Features: Automatic Detect the Device Pin Insertion, Simple Software Operation, Universal Converters
- IC Interface Type: USB
- IC Product Type: Programmer
- Kit Contents: Programmer, Power adapter
- MCU Supported Families: FLASH, EPROM, MCU, DSP
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supported Families: -
The LEAPER-48 is a professional field programmer of pocket sized dimension. The LEAPER-48 supports EPROMs, EEPROMs, FLASH EPROMs, serial EEPROMs, Microcontrollers, GALs and PALCEs, PLD's and DSP's handling up to DIP48 devices without requiring additional adapters or circuitry.
- High performance, low cost ,small , light , portable and professional design
- Use USB interface to link with PC
- It has the simple operation software, the programming procedure
- Universal converters for virtually all devices in one package
- Automatic detect the device pin insertion and contact check
- 0Hz to 48MHz clock frequency
- Automatic process (select type, load, erase, check, program, verify, security)
- USB Version 1.1 communications interface
- Windows 9X / ME / 2000/ NT / XP operating system
- Data file format
- Embedded Design & Development
Main unit, USB cable, CD.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 12/7/15
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 3-5 business days for in stock items.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $755.10
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Technical Data Sheet}
No Not RoHS compliant
SPECIAL FUNCTION IC; Silicon Manufacturer:Micrel Semiconductor; Silicon Core Number:K59985M; Kit Application Type:Communication & Networking; Application Sub Type:Ethernet Switch; Development Tool Type:Hardware - Eval/Demo Board ;RoHS Compliant: No
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.