LEAP ELECTRONIC LEAPER-3D USB FLASH PROGRAMMER, WITH PC MODE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: LEAP ELECTRONIC
- Newark Part No.: 01M8113
- Manufacturer Part No LEAPER-3D
- Small, portable, light & usable with batteries
- PC based mode (transmit data via USB , able to connect to any PC, notebook)
- Can set programming flow chart, voltage pulse width & other parameters
- Powerful HEX/ASCII memory and fusemap, test library and full screen edit
- Support file format Binary code, Intel HEX & 80/86 HEX
- Up to 90 percent non condensing humidity
- 16cm x 11cm x 4.5cm dimensions
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Features: File Formats Supported, Multi-function, Friendly Graphic Operation Interface
- IC Interface Type: USB
- IC Product Type: Programmer
- Kit Contents: Programmer USB Flash, USB Cable, CD
- MCU Supported Families: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XPAP
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supported Devices: PC Based Mode: Connects to any PC, Notebook
- Supported Families: -
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?