Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: KEITHLEY
- Newark Part No.: 59T7574
- Manufacturer Part No 2182A
- Make low noise measurements at high speeds
- Delta mode coordinates measurements with a reversing current source
- Synchronisation to line provides 110dB NMRR and minimises the effect of AC common-mode currents
- Dual channels support measuring voltage, temperature, or the ratio of an unknown resistance
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Current Measure AC Max: -
- Current Measure DC Max: -
- Current Measuring Range AC: -
- Current Measuring Range DC: -
- DMM Connectivity: GPIB, RS232, USB
- DMM Functions: DC Voltage, Resistance
- DMM Response Type: Average
- DMM Type: Bench
- Display Count: 3
- No. of Digits: 7.5
- Plug Type: -
- Ranging: Auto, Manual
- Resistance Measure Max: -
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Temperature Measuring Range: -200°C to +1820°C
- Voltage Measure AC Max: -
- Voltage Measure DC Max: 100V
- Voltage Measuring Range AC: -
- Voltage Measuring Range DC: 10mV to 100V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 24 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 2/1/16
24 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $3,410.00 $3410
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The two-channel Model 2182A Nanovoltmeter is optimised for making stable, low noise voltage measurements and for characterising low resistance materials and devices reliably and repeatedly. It provides higher measurement speed and significantly better noise performance than alternative low voltage measurement solutions. The Model 2182A represents the next step forward in Keithley nano voltmeter technology, replacing the original Model 2182 and offering enhanced capabilities including pulse capability, lower measurement noise, faster current reversals, and a simplified delta mode for making resistance measurements in combination with a reversing current source.
Feature & Benefits:
Make low noise measurements at high speeds
Delta mode coordinates measurements with a reversing current source
Synchronisation to line provides 110dB NMRR and minimises the effect of AC common-mode currents
Dual channels support measuring voltage, temperature, or the ratio of an unknown resistance
Applications: Industrial, Maintenance & Repair, Test & Measurement
Nanovoltmeter, User manual, Service manual, Contact cleaner, Line cord and alligator clips.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.