Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: CHEMTRONICS
- Newark Part No.: 00Z1879
- Manufacturer Part No CW7400
- Color: Transparent
- Dispensing Method: Pen Applicator
- Features: Cleans and Leaves Protective Polyphenyl Ether Lubricant in One Step, Chisel Tip Marker for Exact Delivery to the Contact, Safe on Plastics
- Lubricant Type: Oil
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Volume: -
- Weight: 8.5g
A pen designed for cleaning and lubricating gold and other noble metal contacts and connectors. The pen contains 8.5g (0.3oz) of a specially developed lubricant.
- Extends the life of noble metal contacts
- Chisel tip marker for exact delivery of solvent to surface
- Safe on most plastics
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 26 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 10/26/15
26 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $15.16 $15.16
Legislation and Environmental
The date & lot code information will be displayed on your packaging label as provided by the manufacturer
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?