HONEYWELL HEL-705-U-0-12-00 RTD Sensor, Platinum, 1 kohm, -200 °C, +260 °C, HEL-700 Series
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: HONEYWELL
- Newark Part No.: 91F7129
- Manufacturer Part No HEL-705-U-0-12-00
- Wide temperature range
- Fast response time
- Laser trimmed
- Ceramic case
- TFE Teflon® or fibreglass leadwires
- Ready-to-use and fully assembled elements
- 28 gauge, nickel-coated stranded copper, Teflon insulated termination material
- 50MΩ at 50VDC, 25°C insulation resistance
- Resistance 1kohm
- Sensing Temperature Min -200°C
- Sensing Temperature Max +260°C
- Product Range HEL-700 Series
- Supply Voltage Max 9 V
- SVHC To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage Min 4 V
- 241 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 7/4/16
- 241 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $20.02 $20.02
|1 - 9||$20.02|
|10 - 24||$18.31|
|25 - 49||$17.17|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I should probably just solder a whole new probe and wire set to the outdoor-side circuit board on the Taylor, but can't figure out what to order off this website; I don't have enough electronics expertise to ferret that out. Obviously there is a fine line regarding resistance and other factors, even though both units operate similarly and use 10-12 ft. two-wire, ~24-28 guage leads.
None of the probes I've seen here, with the exception of this one, looks much like the 1 inch white bullet style these two devices use -see the one off the old O.S. in attached photo-, and the Honeywell one titled above isn't quite right either, and likely too expensive to be an efficient fix for my problem.
Any help is appreciated so I can get the Taylor off my workbench either fixed or as an indoor temp. monitor only.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?