HOFFMAN ENCLOSURES DAH2001A Heater, Electric, 115 V, 200 W, 140 mm, 102 mm, 122 mm, 5.5 "
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: HOFFMAN ENCLOSURES
- Newark Part No.: 92F086
- Manufacturer Part No DAH2001A
- Aluminum housing
- 50/60Hz frequency
- 1.89A nominal current
- 0 to 100°F (-18 to 38°C) adjustable thermostat range
- Ball bearing fan
- Terminal strip with clamp connector that accepts both solid and stranded wire
- Brushed aluminum finish
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- External Depth - Imperial: 4.8"
- External Depth - Metric: 122mm
- External Height - Imperial: 5.5"
- External Height - Metric: 140mm
- External Width - Imperial: 4"
- External Width - Metric: 102mm
- Output Power: 200W
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Voltage Rating VAC: 115V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 6 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 2/22/16
6 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $412.94 $412.94
|1 - 2||$412.94|
|3 - 4||$381.58|
|5 - 9||$371.12|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
1+ $237.98 10+ $226.95
Supplier Direct Ship Continental US Only
Ships within 2-3 business days for in stock items
Supplier Direct Ship products that show available inventory, are in stock at the supplier and will ship directly from the supplier within 2-3 business days.