The following are the requirements for password format:
- Must be between 8-20 characters long
- Must be a mix of alpha-numeric characters and have at least one letter or one number. No other characters are allowed.
- The password is case sensitive. It is recommended to use upper and lower case characters. Stronger passwords contain both upper and lower case characters.
NOTE: If you have your password reset, it is recommended you go to the change password section and change your password to something easier to remember. The password sent from a reset request is a random generated string of letters and numbers.
If you have forgotten your password, you can easily request your password to be reset.
NOTE: Orders may be delayed while business credit verification is performed.
You can also contact us to set up an account.
- Email customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone customer service: 1 800 463 9275 (Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM CST)
- a-z, A-Z, 0-9
- All punctuations and most special characters except ‘|’ & ‘\’ (Note: fields such as post codes, phone numbers etc. will not accept special characters)