H&D WIRELESS SPB105-AK-1 WLAN CARD, HDG104, WIFI, 802.11B / G, SPI
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: H&D WIRELESS
- Newark Part No.: 12T2230
- Manufacturer Part No SPB105-AK-1
- Application Sub Type: WiFi
- Features: Low Power Consumption, Internal Boot-ROM, External Interfaces SPI and UART
- Kit Application Type: Wireless Connectivity
- Kit Contents: Board Only
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: HDG104
- Silicon Manufacturer: H&D Wireless
The SPB105-AK-1 is an SPB105 WiFi 802.11b+g SPI evaluation kit. The SPB105 is a complete WLAN card for evaluation and development on platforms like the Atmel EVK1105 using the AVR32 CPU. The SPB105 includes the WiFi component HDG104 from H&D Wireless AB and enables developers to evaluate and develop their own wireless applications based on the 802.11bg standard compliant HDG104 and the feature rich AVR32 platform from Atmel. The HDG104 enables a cost efficient ultra low power, high performance and feature rich WiFi client solution. It provides up to 54Mbit/s data rate when operating in the OFDM mode and up to 11Mbit/s data rate when operating in the DSSS/CCK mode. HDG104 integrates RF IC, baseband/MAC IC, EEPROM and RF filters into a highly integrated and optimized SIP solution with high quality and reliability. This minimizes the need of external components, simplifying assembly and test. This highly integrated solution is optimized for customer applications running on a host CPU.
- Lowest power consumption solution in the market for embedded applications
- High RF output TX power and RX sensitivity
- Supports SPI serial interface Is delivered fully tested and calibrated
- Support both external antenna or internal chip antenna by the use of a switching antenna connector
- On chip RF filter for the ISM band 2.4GHz
- WEP and AES hardware encryption accelerator up to 128bit
- Extensive DMA hardware support for data flow to reduce CPU load
- Low cost and low power consumption by use of ultra low power (ULP) technology
- On board 160KB SRAM and 1KB EEPROM
- Communications & Networking
- Building Automation
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Imaging, Video & Vision
- RF Communications
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?