What is our Guaranteed Same-Day Ship? Watch and find out!
Want to know more? Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
Q: What is considered an eligible order for the Guaranteed Same-Day Ship?
A: Eligible orders include (complete list and details in terms and conditions):
- In stock Items and in quantities sufficient to satisfy the order
- Placed Monday through Friday (excluding holidays and weekends) by 8pm EST for ground service by UPS, Fed Ex, and DHL and 5 pm EST for Fed Ex and UPS Air
- Valid delivery address and account information
Q: What are the main exclusions for the Guaranteed Same-Day Ship?
A: Some of the main exclusions include(complete list and details in terms and conditions):
- Special handling, shipments weighing over 100lbs, ship complete that includes non-stock items, and hazardous materials
- Orders in credit hold or incomplete account information
Q: Where on Newark.com can I check the in stock status for an item?
A: You can check real-time stock on pages like:
- Product Search Results
- Product Detail Pages
Q: Why did Newark element14 add the Guaranteed Same Day Ship Program?
A: We know inventory information is critical to helping you make your purchasing decisions. You can rest assured knowing that Newark element14 will strive to ship the item you need, when you need it. And in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your eligible order of in stock items the same day, we will expedite shipping for free*
Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program Terms & Conditions
Newark element14 will ship an Eligible Order on the same day on which such order is placed by the customer. If Newark element14 fails to do so for an Eligible Order, other than an Eligible Order for next day delivery, Newark element14 will pay for expediting the order to the next higher delivery service level (for example, from 2-day ground to overnight service). For an Eligible Order which specifies overnight service to which the guarantee applies, then Newark element14 will pay the overnight service shipping charge for such Eligible Order.
Eligible Order means an order received by Newark element14 which:
- Covers only items which Newark element14 has in-stock in its Gaffney, South Carolina distribution center and in quantities sufficient to fully satisfy the order (items identified on Newark element14’s website as shipping directly from the manufacturer or another source are excluded from the program);
- Is placed by the customer Monday through Friday (Newark element14 recognized holidays and weekends excepted) by 8 pm US Eastern Time for ground service by UPS, Fed Ex, and DHL and 5 pm US Eastern Time for Fed Ex and UPS Air;
- Specifies shipment by UPS, FedEx or DHL;
- Specifies a valid delivery address within the 48 contiguous United States, Canada and Mexico (P.O. Boxes and AFO/FBO addresses are excluded);
- If a credit card transaction, the credit card has been successfully charged before the order placement deadline above; and
- Does not require special handling by Newark element14. Special handling includes, without limitation, orders: subject to Newark element14 credit approval; requiring a manufacturer certificate of conformance; requiring export authorization and/or documentation, compliance with other applicable laws, rules and regulations, or compliance with quality and/or contractual requirements imposed upon Newark element14; weighing in excess of 100 pounds; involving hazardous materials; or requiring completion of Newark element14 new customer account set-up.
The selection of carrier and shipping method are at the customer’s discretion and all standard or expedited shipping fees are charged to the customer at the time the order is placed. In no event will Newark element14 be responsible for any customer costs or expenses arising out a failure to ship an Eligible Order as provided in this program in excess of the cost of providing a higher delivery service level or the cost of shipping the Eligible Order, as provided herein.
The Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program does not apply to shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond Newark’s control including, but not limited to: carrier errors or faults, Acts of God, power outages, natural disasters, war risks, acts of terrorism, acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, insufficient information provided by a customer, governmental decrees or controls, labor disruptions, civil unrest, and adverse weather conditions.
Newark element14’s standard terms and conditions apply to this Guaranteed Same-Day Shipment program and all sales made by Newark element14.
Newark element14 reserves the right to modify or terminate the Guaranteed Same-Day Shipment program at any time and without prior notice.
For the following states: GA, NC, and SC , we’ll deliver your UPS ground order in 24 hours or less from our warehouse in Gaffney, NC. That’s 2-3 days faster on average than other industry distributors.
For the following states: AL, AR, CT, DE, FL, KY, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MS, NJ, MO, OH, PA, TN,VA, and southern part of WI, WV, we’ll deliver your UPS ground order in 48 hours or less from our warehouse in Gaffney, NC. That’s 1-3 days faster on average than other industry distributors.
For more information, please see the ups shipping calculator at https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request