GERTBOARD GERTDUINO ARDUINO UNO COMPATIBLE I/O BOARD FOR RPI
- Manufacturer: GERTBOARD
- Newark Part No.: 01X2969
- Manufacturer Part No GERTDUINO
- Arduino and Arduino Uno compatible GPIO expansion board
- Atmega 328 shield hosting will execute Atmega 328 code written & compiled on the Raspberry Pi
- Onboard Atmega 48 provides RTC, IrDA front-end, and additional computational capability
- Supplied with free to download software and tutorials
- Connects to all Arduino shields
- Real Time Clock with Raspberry-Pi Wake-up
- IRDA receiver
- RS232 interface for interfacing with other devices
- Intelligent slave I/O interface, I/O expander
- Silicon Manufacturer Atmel
- Core Architecture AVR
- Core Sub-Architecture megaAVR
- Silicon Core Number ATmega
- Silicon Family Name ATmega
- For Use With Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Raspberry Pi B+/A+/B/A
- Kit Contents Board only
- Features Arduino UNO like functions, connects all Arduino shields, RTC, RS232, I/O Expander, On-brd Atmega328
- Product Range -
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 1,296 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 8/1/16
- 1,296 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $22.55 $22.55
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
- For Use With: Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Raspberry Pi B+/A+/B/A
- Silicon Family Name: ATmega
- Silicon Core Number: ATmega
- Features: Arduino UNO like functions, connects all Arduino shields, RTC, RS232, I/O Expander, On-brd Atmega328
- Core Architecture: AVR
- Silicon Manufacturer: Atmel
- Core Sub-Architecture: megaAVR
- Kit Contents: Board only
- Product Range: -
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Note: Please check the element14 community page for more technical information: www.element14.com/community/docs/DO...
Can you clarify if it is included or not ?
And if not, if there are any plans for having one version that includes the SPS ?
Thanks & Regards
Fortunately got a direct response from Gert Van Loo about the reason why the switching power supply is not populated.
You should change the picture on the product page since it shows a board with that section populated with all components and it may confuse (did it for me) some customers.
connected you have to add the following components:
J1, L4 (or a short instead of L4), D20 (or a short instead of D20).
For more details please refer the link:
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each
Available until stock is exhausted