FTDI USB-COM422-PLUS-2 MODULE, USB HS TO RS422 CONVERTER, 2 COM PORT, FT2232H
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: FTDI
- Newark Part No.: 76R0537
- Manufacturer Part No USB-COM422-PLUS-2
- Bridge Type: -
- Module Interface: -
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage Max: -
- Supply Voltage Min: -
- Supported Devices: -
The USB-COM422-PLUS2 module is a single USB interface to two independent RS422 ports, communication device. The integrated electronics of the USB-COM422-PLUS2 utilise the FTDI FT2232H (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed device) and includes RS422 level shifters plus Power/TXD/RXD LEDs to provide a visual indication of data traffic through the module. The module uses a standard USB-B device connector for connection to an upstream host or hub port. RS422-level signals, including modem handshake signals, are available on an industry-standard DE-9P connector. The maximum RS422-level data rate is 10Mbps. The USB-COM422-Plus2 module requires USB device drivers, which are used to make the USB-COM422-Plus2 appear as a Virtual COM Port (VCP). This allows existing serial communications software such as HyperTerminal to exchange data through the USB-COM422-Plus2 to a legacy RS422 peripheral device.
- Adds dual RS-422 serial port by connecting to a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface.
- Easy plug & play installation and RS-422 device connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 Host and Hub ports
- Industry standard FTDI chip set & device drivers for maximum compatibility
- Microsoft Windows WHQL-certified, Mac OS X, Linux and Windows CE device drivers
- Installs as a standard Windows COM port
- Supports Windows Server 2008, 2003, Vista, XP, 2000, Windows CE, Linux, Mac OS X
- FIFO with 4K byte transmit buffer, 4K byte receive buffer
- RS-422 data signals: TxD+,TxD-,RxD+,RxD-,RTS+,RTS-,CTS+,CTS-,GND. Serial port speed up to 10Mbps
- Powered by USB port. No external power adapter required
- Communications & Networking
- Portable Devices
- Consumer Electronics
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Imaging, Video & Vision
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 20 Further stock expected to ship on Aug 16, 2015 Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 10/12/15
Contact me when back in stock
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a pre-order by clicking the buy button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $66.85
|1 - 4||$66.85|
|5 - 9||$63.50|
|10 - 24||$60.16|
|25 - 49||$58.26|
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?