FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR USBMLPPCNEXUS MPC55XX, NEXUS MULTILINK, DEBUG / PROGRAM I/F
- Manufacturer: FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 01M6488
- Manufacturer Part No USBMLPPCNEXUS
- Draws power from USB interface
- Compatible with MPC55xx families of microcontrollers.
- Works with P&E's PROG, ICD, CASM/Windier software
- Fast, hassle free USB 2.0 communications interface
- Multi-voltage support for targets ranging from 1.8V to 5.5V
- Compact size
- P&E Power Architecture BDM In-Circuit Debugger
- P&E Power Architecture BDM In-Circuit Programmer
- Freescale CodeWarrior
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: Power Architecture
- Core Sub-Architecture: Power Architecture
- Features: Compatible with MPC55xx MCUs, USB 2.0 Interface From PC To Multilink
- IC Product Type: Debugger / Programmer
- Kit Contents: USB Cable
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Family Name: MPC5xx
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The USBMLPPCNEXUS USB PowerPC Nexus Multilink is a easy to use debug and programming interface for Freescale’s PowerPC MPC55xx line of microprocessors. P&E’s PowerPC Nexus In-Circuit Programmer can be used with the Multilink flash memory devices. It can control the target processor’s execution, read/write registers and memory and perform full C source-level debug.
Feature & Benefits:
USB 2.0 interface from PC to Multilink allows for fast, hassle-free programming and debugging
Draws power from USB interface, no separate power supply required
Compatible with MPC55xx families of microcontrollers
Works with P&E's programmer, ICD, CASM/WinIDE software
Fast, hassle-free USB 2.0 communications interface
Multi-voltage support for targets ranging from 1.8 to 5.5 volts
USBMLPPCNEXUS is compact is Size
Features with programming internal and external flash memory devices
Applications: Embedded Design & development
Like to see information about this product from other customers?