FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR TWR-MPC5125 MPC5125, USB2.0, OTG HOST/DEVICE, TOWER SYSTEM MODULE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 64R7604
- Manufacturer Part No TWR-MPC5125
- 4GB of MLC NAND flash
- 256MB of DDR2
- HDMI port with HDMI DVI adaptor
- USB 2.0 OTG host/device port with 4:1 USB hub
- Onboard microphone and audio stereo out jack
- Board control using keyboard/mouse over USB hub
- Board flashing lab explains how to download demos/labs
- Board boots to auto play graphical demo driving display over HDMI port
- SD card interface includes out of the box experience
- CAN 2.0 A/B port
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: Power Architecture
- Core Sub-Architecture: Power Architecture
- Features: HDMI Port with HDMI-DVI Adaptor, 10/100BaseT Ethernet port
- Kit Contents: Board, Cable, CD
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: MPC5xxx
- Silicon Family Name: mobileGT
- Silicon Manufacturer: Freescale
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The TWR-MPC5125 is a MPC5125 industrial networking, automotive and HMI tower system module. The MPC5125 tower system is based on Freescale's MPC5125 microprocessor. The TWR-MPC5125 is a development board featuring the MPC5125 32bit processor based on power architecture technology. The board provides on-board DDR2 SDRAM, NAND flash, CAN ports, USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet, HDMI, USB debug port. All powered from a 5v wall mount power supply. This board is compatible with Freescale's tower system. The TWR-MPC5125 operates as a stand-alone debug tool and can also be combined and used as part of the modular tower system development platform.
Feature & Benefits:
4GB of MLC NAND flash
256MB of DDR2
HDMI port with HDMI-DVI adaptor
USB2.0 OTG host/device port with 4:1 USB hub
On-board microphone and audio stereo out jack
10/100 BaseT Ethernet port
CAN 2.0 A/B port
SD card interface Includes out-of-the-box experience
TWR-MPC5125 Development board boots to auto play graphical demo driving display over HDMI port
Interrupt auto play demo for boot to MQX or Linux
Applications: Industrial, Automotive, Communications & Networking, Embedded Design & Development
TWR-MPC5125 board, HDMI to DVI-D adaptor, Dual type A to mini B USB cable, mini A to female type B USB cable, Type A to DC plug cable, DVD with lab tutorials, software, training and collateral, Quick start guide document.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?