NXP TWR-MPC5125-KIT TOWER SYSTEM KIT, MPC5125, WITH SERIAL/ELEV MODULE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NXP
- Newark Part No.: 64R7605
- Manufacturer Part No TWR-MPC5125-KIT
- 4GB of MLC NAND flash
- 256MB of DDR2
- HDMI port with HDMI DVI adaptor
- USB 2.0 OTG host/device port with 4:1 USB hub
- Onboard microphone and audio stereo out jack
- Board control using keyboard/mouse over USB hub
- Board flashing lab explains how to download demos/labs
- Board boots to auto play graphical demo driving display over HDMI port
- SD card interface includes out of the box experience
- CAN 2.0 A/B port
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: Power Architecture
- Core Sub-Architecture: Power Architecture
- Features: HDMI Port with HDMI-DVI Adaptor, 10/100BaseT Ethernet port
- Kit Contents: 4x Brds, Cable, CD
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: MPC5xxx
- Silicon Family Name: mobileGT
- Silicon Manufacturer: NXP
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The TWR-MPC5125-KIT is a development kit for MPC5125 power architecture 32bit processor. It includes TWR-MPC5125 along with tower elevator module (TWR-ELEV) and the tower system serial module (TWR-SER). The TWR-MPC5125 is a MPC5125 industrial networking, automotive and HMI tower system module. The MPC5125 tower system is based on Freescale's MPC5125 microprocessor. The TWR-MPC5125 is a development board featuring the MPC5125 32bit processor based on power architecture technology. The board provides on-board DDR2 SDRAM, NAND flash, CAN ports, USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet, HDMI,USB debug port. All powered from a 5v wall mount power supply. This board is compatible with Freescale's tower system. The TWR-MPC5125 operates as a stand-alone debug tool and can also be combined and used as part of the modular tower system development platform.
Feature & Benefits:
TWR-MPC5125-KIT offers 4GB of MLC NAND flash
Features 256MB of DDR2
HDMI port with HDMI-DVI adaptor
USB2.0 OTG host/device port with 4:1 USB hub
On-board microphone and audio stereo out jack
10/100 BaseT Ethernet port
CAN 2.0 A/B port
SD card interface includes out-of-the-box experience
TWR-MPC5125 Development board boots to auto play graphical demo driving display over HDMI port
Interrupt auto play demo for boot to MQX or Linux
Applications: Industrial, Automotive, Communications & Networking, Embedded Design & Development
TWR-MPC5125 board, TWR-SER, TWR-ELEV, HDMI to DVI-D adaptor, Dual type A to mini B USB cable, Mini A to female type A USB cable, Type A to DC Plug cable, DVD with lab tutorials, software, training and collateral, Quick start guide document.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?