NXP TWR-AUDIO-SGTL TOWER SYSTEM, AUDIO MODULE, WITH SGTL5000 CODEC
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NXP
- Newark Part No.: 45T2775
- Manufacturer Part No TWR-AUDIO-SGTL
- SGTL5000 low-power stereo codec with headphone amplifier
- Stereo line-in on 3.5mm jack
- Stereo line-out on 3.5mm jack
- Headphone output on 3.5mm jack
- Headset/microphone input on 3.5mm jack
- Optional CPLD for SPI and UART to I2S conversion (not populated)
- Silicon Manufacturer NXP
- Core Architecture ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture Cortex-M4
- Silicon Core Number K40X256
- Silicon Family Name Kinetis - K40
- For Use With TWR-K40X256 Tower Module
- Kit Contents TWR-AUDIO-SGTL Featuring SGTL5000 Low Power Stereo Codec, Printed Quick Start Guide
- Features SGTL5000 Low Power Stereo Codec with Headphone Amplifier, Stereo Line-in / line-out on 3.5mm Jack
- Product Range -
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M4
- Silicon Core Number: K40X256
- Kit Contents: TWR-AUDIO-SGTL Featuring SGTL5000 Low Power Stereo Codec, Printed Quick Start Guide
- Product Range: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: NXP
- For Use With: TWR-K40X256 Tower Module
- Silicon Family Name: Kinetis - K40
- Features: SGTL5000 Low Power Stereo Codec with Headphone Amplifier, Stereo Line-in / line-out on 3.5mm Jack
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The TWR-AUDIO-SGTL is audio peripheral module with SGTL5000 codec. The TWR-AUDIO-SGTL module is part of the Freescale tower system, a modular development platform that enables rapid prototyping and tool re-use through reconfigurable hardware. The TWR-AUDIO-SGTL peripheral module provides an audio interface for the Freescale tower system. It features the Freescale SGTL5000 audio codec and line-in, line-out, headphone and headset/microphone jacks. The SGTL5000 is a low-power stereo codec that includes a headphone amp and is designed to provide a comprehensive audio solution for portable products that require line-in, mic-in, line-out, headphone-out and digital I/O.
Feature & Benefits:
SGTL5000 low-power stereo codec with headphone amplifier
Stereo line-in on 3.5mm jack
Stereo line-out on 3.5mm jack
Headphone output on 3.5mm jack
Headset/microphone input on 3.5mm jack
Optional CPLD for SPI and UART to I2S conversion (not populated)
Applications: Audio, Multimedia
TWR-AUDIO–SGTL featuring SGTL5000 low–power stereo codec, Quick start guide document.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?