FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR P1022-RDK P1022 REFERENCE DESIGN KIT
- Manufacturer: FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 32T0127
- Manufacturer Part No P1022-RDK
- Core Architecture: Power Architecture
- Core Sub-Architecture: QorIQ
- Features: I2c Interface
- Kit Contents: Board, Guide, Software
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: P1
- Silicon Family Name: QorIQ P1
- Silicon Manufacturer: Freescale
The P1022-RDK is a QorIQ P1022 reference design kit, a cost effective hardware and software development platform for embedded applications. It brings together the Atlas-II-IQc processing module from iVeia and the highly integrated P1022 processor, a freescale energy efficient product solution built on power architecture technology. The high level of integration in the P1022 processor is designed to help lower system costs, improve performance and simplify board design.
- Dual core power architecture e500 cores up to 1000MHz
- 512MB 64bit DDR3-667 memory
- 8MB SPI serial flash memory for boot loader
- Bootable 4bit SD/MMC port
- x4 PCI express slot (physical) supporting up x4 lane width
- Two USB 2.0 ULPI PHYs (one host, one OTG)
- SATA connector for optional HDD or SSD
- Wolfson audio codec headphone out and microphone in
- MicroSD port for booting and data storage
- Standard 16pin JTAG header supporting power architecture technology
- Communications & Networking
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?