NXP KIT33975AEWEVBE Multiple Switch Detection Interface EVALUATION Board
- Manufacturer: NXP
- Newark Part No.: 14R8801
- Manufacturer Part No KIT33975AEWEVBE
- Designed to operate from 5.5V ≤ VPWR ≤ 28V
- Switch input voltage range from 14V to VPWR
- Interfaces to microprocessor using 3.3V/5V SPI protocol
- Selectable wake up on change of state
- 14 switch to ground inputs
- Eight programmable inputs (switches to battery or ground)
- Selectable wetting current (32mA or 4mA for switch to ground inputs)
- VPWR standby current 100µA typical, VDD standby current 20µA typical
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: -
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Selectable Wake-up on Change of State, 14 Switch-to-ground Inputs, 8 Programmable Inputs
- Kit Contents: Eval Board KIT33975AEWEVBE, CD-ROM
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Silicon Core Number: MC33975
- Silicon Family Name: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: NXP
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
More stock available week commencing 4/11/16
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $30.00 $30
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 5-7 business days for in stock items.