FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR KIT33926PNBEVBE MC33926, H BRIDGE DRIVER, THROTTLE CONTROLLER, EVALUATION BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 74P0310
- Manufacturer Part No KIT33926PNBEVBE
- Application Sub Type: Switch
- Features: Overcurrent Limiting via Internal Constant-Off-Time PWM, Output Short Circuit Protection
- Kit Application Type: Power Management
- Kit Contents: Board, Cables, Software
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: MC33926
- Silicon Manufacturer: Freescale
The Evaluation Kit features the 33926, which is a monolithic H-Bridge Power IC designed primarily for automotive electronic throttle control, but is applicable to any low-voltage DC servo motor control application within the current and voltage limits. The 33926 is able to control inductive loads with currents up to 5.0 A peak. RMS current capability is subject to the degree of heatsinking provided to the device package. Internal peak-current limiting (regulation) is activated at load currents above 6.5 A ± 1.5 A. Output loads can be pulse width modulated at frequencies up to 20 kHz. A load current feedback feature provides a proportional (0.24% of the load current) current output suitable for monitoring by a microcontroller's A/D input. A Status Flag output reports under voltage, over current, and over temperature fault conditions.
- Over current Limiting via Internal Constant-Off-Time PWM
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Temperature-Dependant Current-Limit Threshold Reduction
- All Inputs have an Internal Source/Sink to Define the Default (Floating Input) States
- Sleep Mode with Current Draw
- Embedded Design & Development
- Motor Drive & Control
Assembled and tested evaluation board/module in anti-static bag, Ribbon cable assembly with 16-pin connector.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Legislation and Environmental
The date & lot code information will be displayed on your packaging label as provided by the manufacturer
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
MOTOR DRIVER, HALF BRIDGE, 5A, QFN32; Motor Type:Half Bridge; No. of Outputs:2; Output Current:5A; Output Voltage:-; Driver Case Style:QFN; No. of Pins:32; Supply Voltage Min:8V; Supply Voltage Max:28V; Packaging:Each ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $3.38 10+ $3.21 25+ $3.04 100+ $2.07
291 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
EVAL BOARD, MC68HC908JW32 USB TO SPI; Silicon Manufacturer:Freescale; Core Architecture:HC08; Core Sub-Architecture:HC08; Silicon Core Number:MC68HC908JW32; Silicon Family Name:HC08JB - JG - JT - JW; No. of Bits:8bit; Kit ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 3-5 business days for in stock items.