NXP KIT3376MMA7361LC MMA7361LC, 3 AXIS ACCELEROMETER, EVALUATION BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NXP
- Newark Part No.: 76R8878
- Manufacturer Part No KIT3376MMA7361LC
- XYZ outputs
- Freefall detection pin
- Two g-select options
- Sleep mode
- Self test button
- Silicon Manufacturer NXP
- Silicon Core Number MMA7360
- Kit Application Type Sensing - Motion, Vibration, Shock
- Application Sub Type Accelerometer
- Kit Contents Evaluation Board MMA7361LC
- Features Low Current Consumption: 400µA, Low Voltage Operation, Fast Turn On Time, High Sensitivity
- Product Range -
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
- Silicon Core Number: MMA7360
- Kit Contents: Evaluation Board MMA7361LC
- Application Sub Type: Accelerometer
- Product Range: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: NXP
- Kit Application Type: Sensing - Motion, Vibration, Shock
- Features: Low Current Consumption: 400µA, Low Voltage Operation, Fast Turn On Time, High Sensitivity
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The KIT3376MMA7361LC is a 3-axis analog output accelerometer evaluation board. The next generation analog accelerometers can be used for a variety of multifunctional applications for the sensing functions of fall, tilt, motion, positioning, shock and vibration. The KIT3376MMA73x1LC evaluation boards can interface to a 3.3 volt power source or battery. This small circuit evaluation boards are intended to be used for evaluating the MMA7361LC, MMA7341LC and MMA7331LC. They allow customers to develop prototypes quickly without requiring a PCB to be designed to accommodate for the small profile land grid array (LGA) package. Customers can connect these evaluation boards to their own processor board or a Freescale development board to prototype their accelerometer solution. KIT3376MMA7361LC is fitted with the MMA7361LC, with selectable sensitivity of ±1.5g and ±6g .
Feature & Benefits:
Freefall detection pin
Two g-select options
Self test button
Applications: Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Medical, Portable devices, Wireless
TRK-USB-MPC5602P board, Freescale warranty card
Like to see information about this product from other customers?