FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR DEMOMPR083 MPR083, PROXIMITY TOUCH SENSOR, DEMO BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 89M1254
- Manufacturer Part No DEMOMPR083
- Sample electrode board demonstrates rotational sliders
- Machined plastic cover for front panel non-contact touch evaluation
- Access to all 8 electrodes
- 41μA average supply current with 1sec response time
- Variable low power mode response time (32ms to 4sec)
- Rejects unwanted multi key detections from EMI events such as PA bursts or user handling
- Ongoing pad analysis and detection is not reset by EMI events
- Data is buffered in a FIFO for shortest access time
- IRQ output advises when FIFO has data
- Current rotary position is always available on demand for polling based systems
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Application Sub Type: Capacitive Touch
- Features: Access to all 8 Electrodes, Machined Plastic Cover for Front Panel Non-contact Touch Evaluation
- Kit Application Type: Sensing - Touch, Proximity
- Kit Contents: Demonstration Board, Batteries
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: MPR083
- Silicon Manufacturer: Freescale
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?