NXP DEMO9S12XEP100 MC9S12XEP100, USB TO BDM INTERFACE, DEMO BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: NXP
- Newark Part No.: 01M5528
- Manufacturer Part No DEMO9S12XEP100
- 112 pin LQFP MC9S12XEP100 MCU
- Selectable 4MHz crystal and a provision for an oscillator module (socket)
- Built-in USB to BDM interface for in-circuit debugging
- Provision for a BDM connector for external in-circuit debugging
- Header connectors with all MCU signals
- One CAN connector with transceiver
- Two LIN connector with one transceiver
- One RS-232 connector with transceiver
- Four user LEDs, Four DIP-switches, 2 push buttons
- Potentiometer for Analogue input, light sensor
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: S12
- Core Sub-Architecture: S12
- Features: Built-in USB to BDM Interface, Light Sensor, RS-232 Connector
- Kit Contents: Demoboard, Cable, CD-ROM, Quick Start Guide Sheet
- No. of Bits: 16bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: MC9S12
- Silicon Family Name: S12XE
- Silicon Manufacturer: NXP
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The DEMO9S12XEP100 is an demo board for the 16bit MC9S12XE and XS families. The DEMO9S12XEP100 demo board is a full featured, ready to use evaluation system for the MC9S12XEP100 MCU. DEMO9S12XEP100 demo board takes advantage of CodeWarrior (which groups an editor, assembler, c compiler and debugger) and Freescale's USB-BDM interface, allowing the download and debug of the user application in the MCU's flash memory. The demo board is connected to the host PC through a USB port. The DEMO9S12XEP100 can be used as a standalone application or via its built-in USB to BDM bridge or together the Freescale student learning kit through three external 40 pin I/O female header connectors.
Feature & Benefits:
112 pin LQFP MC9S12XEP100 MCU
Selectable 4MHz crystal and a provision for an oscillator module (socketed)
Built-in USB to BDM interface for in-circuit debugging
Provision for a BDM connector for external in-circuit debugging
Header connectors with all MCU signals
One CAN connector with transceiver
Two LIN connector with one transceiver
One RS-232 connector with transceiver
Four user LEDs, Four DIP-switches, 2 push buttons
Potentiometer for Analog input, light sensor
Applications: Security, Automotive, Industrial, Automation & Process Control
Like to see information about this product from other customers?