FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR 1322XUSB MC1322X, 802.15.4, ZIGBEE PACKET SNIFFER, USB KIT
- Manufacturer: FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 09P7850
- Manufacturer Part No 1322XUSB
- 2.4GHz wireless nodes compatible with the IEEE 802.15.4 standard
- Programmable flash through USB port
- BeeKit helps reduce development time for developers lacking extensive networking experience
- Powered from USB interface with power-on green LED
- USB interface is full-speed compatible to the USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications
- Low-cost 2.4GHz ISM band radio
- User interface LED, reset switch
- Optional debug/development port
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Application Sub Type: ZigBee
- Features: 2.4GHz Wireless Nodes Compatible with the IEEE 802.15.4, Printed F Antenna
- Kit Application Type: Communication & Networking
- Kit Contents: USB stick, IAR software
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: MC13224
- Silicon Manufacturer: Freescale
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The 1322X-USB is programmed to function as an 802.15.4/Zigbee packet sniffer and can be used with the Daintree sensor network analyzer software. The device can also be reprogrammed to support customer applications providing a small form factor device for PC connectivity. The 1322x-USB dongle is an IEEE 802.15.4 compliant wireless node based on the Freescale MC1322x device. The heart of the 1322x-USB module is Freescale’s MC1322x 99 pin LGA platform-in-package (PiP) solution that can be used for wireless applications ranging from simple proprietary point to point connectivity to complete Zigbee mesh networking. The MC1322x is designed to provide a highly integrated, total solution with premier processing capabilities and very low power consumption.
Feature & Benefits:
2.4GHz wireless nodes compatible with the IEEE 802.15.4 standard
Based on the MC13224V platform in a package
Programmable flash through USB port
Powered from USB interface with power-on green LED
USB interface is full-speed compatible to the USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications
Low-cost 2.4GHz ISM band radio
User interface LED, reset switch
Optional debug/development port
Applications: Wireless, Industrial, RF communication, Security, Consumer Electronics, Medical, Audio, Alternative Energy, Building Automation, Power Management
1322x USB Dongle, IAR EWARM 32K, BeeKit IDE
Like to see information about this product from other customers?