FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR 1322XDSK-DBG DEV KIT, MC1322X, WITH 1322X-SRB, 1322X-NCB BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 09P7847
- Manufacturer Part No 1322XDSK-DBG
- Application Sub Type: ZigBee
- Features: 2.4GHz Wireless Nodes Compatible with the IEEE 802.15.4, Printed F Antenna
- Kit Application Type: Communication & Networking
- Kit Contents: Development Board MC13224
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: MC13224
- Silicon Manufacturer: Freescale
The 1322XDSK-DBG is a developer starter kit for MC13224 2.4GHz 802.15.4 RF and 32bit ARM7 microcontroller with J-LINK. The MC13224 is a third generation ZigBee platform which incorporates a complete, low power, 2.4GHz RF transceiver, 32bit ARM7 core based MCU, hardware acceleration for both IEEE 802.15.4 MAC and AES security and a full set of MCU peripherals into a 99 pin LGA platform in package (PiP). This kit includes a 1322X-SRB sensor reference board which contains an MC13224 PiP, MMA7260Q three axis acceleration sensor, MPXV5010G pressure sensor and a temperature sensor. The SRB provides a complete platform for evaluating the MC13224 PiP. The kit also includes 1322X-NCB network coordinator board. The 1322X-NCB contains the MC13224 IC and a graphic LCD, creating the ideal demonstration platform for network coordinators. The LCD enables network monitoring by providing status messages.
- 2.4 GHz wireless nodes compatible with the IEEE 802.15.4 standard
- Printed F antenna
- Onboard expansion capabilities for external application specific development activities
- Programmable flash
- JTAG port for reprogramming and in circuit hardware debugging
- Graphic LCD display
- SMA connector with external antenna
- Nexus debug interface
- USB port to interface with PC
- Connections for battery or external power supply
- RF Communications
- System Monitoring
- Automation & Process Control
- Communications & Networking
- Consumer Electronics
1322X-SRB, 1322X-NCB, J-Link JTAG debugger, IAR IDE, BeeKit with BeeStack ZigBee protocol stack, Batteries, Cables, Power adapters, Pre-programmed demonstration application.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
(Available until stock is exhausted)
- 2 in stock for same day shipping
2 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $379.00 $379
Legislation and Environmental
The date & lot code information will be displayed on your packaging label as provided by the manufacturer
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
RF COAXIAL, SMA, JACK, REVERSE POLARITY, 50 OHM, PCB; Connector Type:SMA Coaxial; Connector Body Style:Straight Jack; Coaxial Termination:Through Hole Vertical; Impedance:50ohm; Coaxial Cable Types:-; Contact Material:Brass ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $3.74 10+ $3.59 25+ $3.31 100+ $2.99 More pricing
450 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
PRESSURE SENSOR, 0 TO 10KPA, SOP-8; Sensor Case Style:SOP; No. of Pins:8; Operating Temperature Min:-40 C; Operating Temperature Max:125 C; Supply Voltage Min:4.75V; Supply Voltage Max:5.25V; Packaging:Cut Tape; MSL:- ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.