FLUKE FLUKE-VT02 VISUAL THERMOMETER, -10 C to +250 C
- Manufacturer: FLUKE
- Newark Part No.: 43W5367
- Manufacturer Part No FLUKE-VT02
- Accuracy %: 2%
- Image Frequency: 8Hz
- No. of Batteries: 4
- Operating Temperature Max: 45°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -10°C
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Temperature Measuring Range: -10°C to +250°C
- Wavelength Max: 14µm
The Fluke VT02 Visual IR Thermometer combines the convenience of a spot thermometer with the visual advantage of a thermal imager creating a brand new tool category – a troubleshooting camera with an infrared heat map. With the Fluke VT02 Visual Thermometer you get the visual image of exactly what you are measuring. So whether you are an electrician, electrical contractor, HVAC, industrial maintenance, automotive, or general maintenance, the Fluke VT02 Visual Thermometer will help you measure with confidence, diagnose problems instantly, and expand your business.
- Identify possible malfunctions by pinpointing hot spots and identifying wear conditions of equipment
- Maintain optimum production efficiency and safety conditions
- Eliminate the tedious tasks of taking multiple grid readings and manual recording of temperature
- See beyond temperature with 25%, 50% & 75% blended images
- Show work was completed properly with saved images and professional reports
- Detect blockages in heater cores and cooling systems
- Diagnose automotive electrical issues
- Determine failed bearing components quickly without the use of other less-efficient tools
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Signal Processing
- Test & Measurement
- Portable Devices
VT02 Visual IR Thermometer, Soft case, Micro-SD card 4GB, Micro-SD conversion adapter to standard, AA Batteries (4), Printed Quick Start guides (EN, FR, DE, ES, Simplified Chinese)
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
How is the one temperature number calculated? Is it the average of the entire screen, center weighted or what?
For more information you can refer to Wiki link:
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
THERMOMETER, INFRARED, -10 TO 250 DEG C; Temperature Measuring Range:-10 C to +250 C; Accuracy %:2%; Operating Temperature Min:-5 C; Operating Temperature Max:45 C ;RoHS Compliant: NA
Hazardous Item: Shipping options at checkout will be limited to comply with shipping restrictions of this product
Hazardous Item: When ordering this item, the shipping options will be limited to comply with the shipping restrictions for this product. All items in the same order as this item will dispatch with the same shipping method. You may want to order non-hazardous items separately if you need them to arrive sooner. Lead time reflect additional transit time for the item.
6 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Temperature Measuring Range:-10 C to +250 C; Accuracy %:2%; Operating Temperature Min:-; Operating Temperature Max:- ;RoHS Compliant: NA
5 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)