FLUKE FLUKE-771 AC/DC AMMETER, CLAMP, 0A to 20.99mA
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: FLUKE
- Newark Part No.: 30M9567
- Manufacturer Part No FLUKE-771
- Ammeter Function: AC / DC Current
- Ammeter Response Type: -
- Ammeter Type: Clamp
- Current Measuring Range AC: 0A to 20.99mA
- Current Measuring Range DC: 0A to 20.99mA
- Display Count: -
- Kit Contents: Process Clamp Meter, Carrying Case, User Manual; Clamp Cable Assembly
- No. of Batteries: 2
- No. of Digits / Alpha: -
- Ranging: Auto
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
With the Fluke 771 you no longer need to lift a wire from a terminal (break the loop) to measure 4-20 mA which has a direct impact on your maintenance time. With the Fluke 771 there is no need to call a control room to override the control of a process loop when breaking the loop and you save time when testing analogue I/O on a PLC if you do not need to check measurements on a console. In addition, the Fluke 771 can have another impact on your overall cost by eliminating catastrophic plant outage caused by accidentally opening a critical loop.
- Best in class 0.2 % accuracy
- 0.01 mA resolution and sensitivity
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals without "breaking the loop"
- Measure mA signals for PLC and control system analogue I/O
- Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
- Measurement Spotlight illuminates hard to see wires in dark enclosures
- Detachable clamp with extension cable for measurements in tight locations
- Measure 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
- Automatically change the 4 to 20 mA output for remote testing
- Power saving features, auto-off, backlight timeout extend battery life
- Maintenance & Repair
- Test & Measurement
Soft carry case, user manual
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 11 in stock for same day shipping
- 6 Further stock expected to ship on Oct 13, 2015 More stock available week commencing 10/26/15
11 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $540.00 $540
|Quantity||List Price||Your Price|
Promotional price $540.00
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Milliamp process clamp meters can measure mA signals without breaking the loop. The popular Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meter saves time by making fast, accurate measurements on 4-20 mA signal loops without breaking the circuit.
Feature & Benefits:
Best in class 0.2 % accuracy
0.01 mA resolution and sensitivity
Measure 4 to 20 mA signals without ”breaking the loop”
Measure mA signals for PLC and control system analogue I/O
Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
Measurement Spotlight illuminates hard to see wires in dark enclosures
Detachable clamp with extension cable for measurements in tight locations
Measure 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
Automatically change the 4 to 20 mA output for remote testing
Power saving features, auto-off, backlight timeout extend battery life
Applications: Industrial, Test & Measurement, Maintenance & Repair
Clamp meter, soft case, user manual.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
FLUKE SILVER CAREPLAN FOR WARRANTY SUPPORT; Accessory Type:Instrument Warranty Support Plan; For Use With:Fluke Multimeters & Oscilloscopes; Features:Silver Careplan, Extends warranty from three to five years ;RoHS Compliant: NA
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.