Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: FLUKE
- Newark Part No.: 30M2188
- Manufacturer Part No FLUKE-360
- Measurement of leakage current with 3mA range and 1µA of resolution
- Broad range of measurement, from 1µA up to 60A, for all installation needs
- Advanced shielding to ensure accurate results when measuring near other conductors
- The high durability clamp construction can withstand over 50,000 operations
- Easy-to-carry, pocket-sized leakage current tester with wide 40mm (1.5 in) jaw size
- Handy Display-Hold button for capturing leakage current readings in hard-to-reach places
- Auto power-off, with warning buzzer, saves battery life
- Conformance to IEC1010 and EMC standard for confident measurements
- Meets all of the applications and performance classes in safety standard VDE0404-4 and VDE0702
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Ammeter Function: AC Current
- Ammeter Response Type: Mean Value
- Ammeter Type: Clamp
- Current Measuring Range AC: 3mA to 60A
- Current Measuring Range DC: -
- Display Count: 3200
- Kit Contents: Fluke 360 AC Current Clamp Meter, Soft Carrying Pouch & Users Manual in Multiple Languages
- No. of Batteries: 1
- No. of Digits / Alpha: 4
- Ranging: Auto
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 11 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 2/29/16
11 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $749.99 $749.99
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Ideally designed for non-invasive checks of insulation condition, the Fluke 360 allows you to perform tests without powering down the installation or disconnecting equipment - saving you time, without compromising on quality or safety. The unique jaw design of the Fluke 360 eliminates the influence of adjacent current conductors, and minimizes the effects of external magnetic fields, even at low currents. This allows you to perform accurate and reliable tests in today’s crowded electrical environments. The tough and high-quality clamp design of the Fluke 360 guarantees high stability for long-term repeatability and durability.
Feature & Benefits:
Measurement of leakage current for accurate monitoring of insulation erosion
Broad range of measurement, from 1 ìA up to 60 A, for all installation nee
Advanced shielding to ensure accurate results when measuring near other connectors
The high durability clamp construction can withstand over 50,000 operations
Easy-to-carry, pocket-sized clamp with wide 40 mm (1.5 in) jaw size
Handy “Display-Hold” button for capturing readings in hard to reach places
Auto power-off, with warning buzzer, saves battery life
Conformance to IEC1010 and EMC standard
Meets all of the applications and performance classes in safety standard VDE0404-4 and VDE0702
Applications: Industrial, Test & Measurement, Maintenance & Repair
Fluke 360 AC Current Clamp Meter, Soft carrying pouch, Users manual.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?