EXTECH INSTRUMENTS 480403 TESTER, MOTOR ROTATION/PHASE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: EXTECH INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 61M1194
- Manufacturer Part No 480403
- Indicates rotation direction of the motor
- Determine rotation of a motor without contact
- Ensures that motor does not get damaged from incorrect wiring
- 40 to 600VAC rated test range for testing phase orientation of three phase power sources
- LEDs indicate phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise)
- Durable housing is double molded
- Easy to open alligator clips with wide jaws
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- External Depth: 32mm
- External Height: 130mm
- External Width: 69mm
- Operating Temperature Max: 40°C
- Operating Temperature Min: 0°C
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Test Frequency Range: 2Hz to 400Hz
- Voltage Measuring Range AC: 40V to 600V
- Weight: 130g
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
More stock available week commencing 2/22/16
Contact me when back in stock
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a pre-order by clicking the buy button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $149.99 $149.99
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
Available until stock is exhausted
2 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)