ENFORA GSM0308-11 MODULE, GSM / GPRS, QUAD BAND, UART, USB, B2B RF
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ENFORA
- Newark Part No.: 25R4643
- Manufacturer Part No GSM0308-11
- Frequency RF: 1900MHz
- No. of Channels: 4
- Protocol: AT, API, CMUX, GSM / GPRS, PPP, TCP API, UDP API
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage Max: 4.5V
- Supply Voltage Min: 3.3V
GSM0308-11 is an Enfora Enabler IIIG Quad-Band GSM/GPRS module with B2B RF connector and SIM holder. The Enfora Enabler IIIG is a fully certified quad band OEM module family that packs complete GSM/GPRS functionality into a compact footprint. The embedded software environment enables development of mobile connectivity and device intelligence by utilising built-in program rules engine, network router, control and automation capabilities. With power consumption of
- utilises leading edge GSM/GPRS/EDGE silicon solutions from Texas Instruments
- BGA and multi pin connector forms
- Supports voice, SMS, Circuit switched data, packet data class 10
- TCP/IP software stack
- utilise Enfora's Services Gateway to quickly link to existing applications & services
- Communications & Networking
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?