TEXAS INSTRUMENTS EKT-LM3S9B90 LM3S9B90, BD-ICDI, ETHERNET, CODE RED TOOL, EVALUATION KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 10R6853
- Manufacturer Part No EKT-LM3S9B90
- Stellaris LM3S9B90 low cost evaluation kit for Code Red technologies Red Suite (90 day limited)
- Evaluation platform for LM3S9B90 is a high performance microcontroller with large memory
- LM3S9B90 is a 32bit ARM Cortex M3 core with 256KB main flash memory, 96KB SRAM
- Ethernet 10/100 port with two LED indicators
- USB 2.0 full speed OTG port
- Virtual serial communications port capability
- Oversized board pads for GPIO access
- Reset pushbutton and power LED
- User pushbutton and LED
- Detachable ICDI board can be used for programming and debugging other Stellaris boards
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M3
- Features: In-Circuit Debug Interface Board, Ethernet 10/100
- Kit Contents: 2x Boards, Cables, CD
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: LM3S
- Silicon Family Name: Stellaris 9000
- Silicon Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?