About TE CONNECTIVITY
Featured Product Categories in Industrial Automation & Control
TE manufactures a wide range of DIP & SIP Switches, Keylock Switches, Paddle & Rocker Switches, Pushbutton Switches, Rotary Switches, Slide Switches, Tactile Switches, Toggle Switches and Switch Knobs and Accessories.More Info
With thousands of TE Connectivity cable & wire management products in stock, we are sure to have the part you need for your application.More Info
TE Corcom offers solutions for EMI or RFI interference issues featuring RFI Power Line Filters, Three Phase Filters, Power Inlet Filters & Power Entry Modules.More Info
Batteries & Chargers
Cable, Wire & Cable Assemblies
Chemicals & Adhesives
- Audio & Video Connectors (7)
- Circular Connectors & Components (115)
- Connector Accessories (211)
- Connector Contacts (1)
- Crimp & Solder Terminals / Splices (40)
- D Sub Connectors & Components (27)
- Fiber Optic Attenuators & Connectors (11)
- I/O Connectors (86)
- IC & Component Sockets (66)
- Industrial Connectors (34)
- Inter Series Adapters (8)
- Memory Sockets (28)
- Modular Connectors (39)
- More Connectors (83)
- Patch Panels (1)
- PC Board Connectors (559)
- Plug & Socket Connectors & Components (258)
- Power Entry Connectors (10)
- Rectangular Power Connectors & Components (37)
- RF / Coaxial Connectors & Accessories (115)
- Terminal Blocks & Accessories (141)
- USB Connectors & Adapters (20)
Cooling & Thermal Management
Enclosures, Racks & Cabinets
Fasteners & Mechanical
Optoelectronics & Displays
Sensors & Transducers
Tools & Production Supplies
- Connector Accessories (11)
- Crimp & Solder Terminals / Splices (1)
- D Sub Connectors & Components (3)
- I/O Connectors (4)
- Industrial Connectors (6)
- Memory Sockets (7)
Sensors & Transducers
Tools & Production Supplies
ARISO Contactless Connectivity
Demonstration of Quareo CPID Technology -- Work order: Move-Add-Change.
Solar Combiner Box Installation Training
Like to see information about this product from other customers?Read discussions, blogs, documents from our community members.
Win an iPad mini 2 - Terms and Conditions
- *No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- DATES: All entries must be received by January 31, 2016. One winner will be selected at a random drawing by January 31, 2016.
- WHO MAY ENTER: Open to all U.S. residents, age 18 and over. Public sector employees and employees of Newark Corporation or any of its affiliate companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their family or household members, are not eligible. You may not claim a Prize if, by doing so, you may cause Newark element 14 (the "Drawing Party") and/or you to be in breach of any agreement (including but not limited to any contract of employment) to which you are a party or in breach of any duty, law, regulation or rule having the force of law to which you or the Drawing Party may be subject. It is your responsibility to get any consents or permissions necessary for you to claim or take a Prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: On or before January 31, 2016, fill out the required fields on this page. Alternative method of entry: send a postcard with your name and a method to contact you to: TE Apple iPad Giveaway, Attn: Becky McMorrow, Newark Corporation, 300 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2200, Chicago, IL 60606. The postcard must arrive on or before January 31, 2016. Limit one entry per person.
- HOW TO WIN: On or before January 31, 2016, make a purchase or use alternative method of entry. A Drawing Party employee will select one (1) winner from all eligible entries received by conducting a random drawing. On or about January 31, 2016, the winner will be notified by email and/or telephone. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these rules. Decisions of the Drawing Party are final in all matters relating to the selection of the winners in this Drawing.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: The winner will receive an Apple iPad mini2 with a retail value of $269, MSRP. Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. Drawing Party reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value should a prize or any component of prize become unavailable. All taxes on each prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize (or any replacement Prize) is not supplied with the benefit of any warranties from Newark and is only supplied with the benefit of any warranty which may be provided by the provider. All further warranties or representations are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted at law. By participating in this Drawing, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Drawing Party, their advertising and promotions agencies and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents and employees, from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with (1) awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein; or (2) participation in the Drawing or any prize related activities.
- CLAIMING PRIZE: Any unclaimed prize will be awarded in a random drawing to be held by Drawing Party as necessary. By accepting a prize, the winner consents to use of their name and/or likeness for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: Newark element14, a division of Newark Corporation, 300 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2200, Chicago, IL 60606
- Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.