EMBEST MINI6045 PROCESSOR CARD ARM9 BASED MODULE BOARD, AT91SAM9G45
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: EMBEST
- Newark Part No.: 08W3730
- Manufacturer Part No MINI6045 PROCESSOR CARD
- Supports for Linux 2.6.30 and WinCE 6.0 operating systems
- Precise RTC (extended through DS3231SN)
- Watchdog timer, supported with the microprocessor
- 40 pin LCD interface with 4 wire resistive touch screen interface (24bit colour LCD)
- LVDS interface (Supports 8bit LCD resolution up to 1280*860)
- TF card slot
- 10/100 Ethernet interface
- High speed USB OTG 2.0 port (480Mps)
- Power indicator
- System working status indicator
- Silicon Manufacturer Atmel
- Core Architecture ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture ARM926
- Silicon Core Number SAM9G
- Silicon Family Name AT91SAM9xxx
- For Use With SBC6045 Expansion board
- Kit Contents Board only
- Features AT91SAM9G45 ARM926EJ-S MCU, Support Linux OS
- Product Range -
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Is there an electrical spec for this part?
Thanks for the help.
for other specification and about using the board, please refer to below product page:
Thank you for the help.
ARM processor need 3.3V IO voltage and 1V core voltage and DDR need 1.8V voltage. The external 5V power supply provided to the board is used to generate these sub-voltages needed to the system.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?