EMBEST COOKIE NUMICRO EVB EVALUATION BOARD, M0516LBN, ARDUINO COMPATIBLE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: EMBEST
- Newark Part No.: 07W9769
- Manufacturer Part No COOKIE NUMICRO EVB
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M0
- Features: Nuvoton M0516LBN MCU, 14 digital I/O, Arduino form-factor Compatible
- Kit Contents: Board, USB 2.0 Cable
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: M051X
- Silicon Family Name: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: Nuvoton
The COOKIE NUMICRO EVB is an evaluation board based on Nuvoton M0516LBN Cortex-M0 microcontroller. The M0516LBN with Cortex-M0 core can run up to 50MHZ, with 64KB flash for program memory, 4KB flash for data memory, 4KB SRAM, two UARTs, two SPIs and one I2C. This evaluation board is fully compatible with Arduino, with 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM output), 6 analog inputs, a power jack, and an ICSP header. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. There is also a CoLinkEx on board to support programming and debugging. We can simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC to DC adapter or battery to get started. Like the Arduino motherboard, The COOKIE NUMICRO EVB can be powered via the USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically.
- Hardware CAD design files open under CC BY-SA 3.0 license in Eagle format
- Fully compatible with Arduino, hundreds of shields can be reused
- Types of 32bit ARM Cortex MCUs available (M0/M3/M4)
- Working on both 3.3V and 5V, selectable with jumper
- CoLinkEx (USB-JTAG/SW debug probe) on board, debug IN/OUT selectable with jumper
- A set of free development tools provided by CooCox
- CooCox component platform makes it easy to share code
- Up to 40 GPIO Pins
- Built in LDO for wide operating voltage range from 2.5V to 5.5V
- Communications & Networking
Cookie_NuMicro_V1.0 board, Nine jumper caps (Height: 5mm each ), USB 2.0 Cable, Plastics package box, CoLinkEx user manual, Packing list.
The recommended range is 7V to 12V, if using more than 12V, the voltage regulator may overheat and damage the board.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
- 67W2379 - Silicon Manufacturer:STMicroelectronics; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-M3; Silicon Core Number:STM32; Silicon Family Name:STM32F1xx; No. of Bits:8 / 32bit ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
What I received was buy the same manufacture but it was not the
"COOKIE NUMICRO EVB-BOARD", your part # 07W9769.
Is what you have in stock now actually "COOKIE NUMICRO EVB BOARDS".
They should look like the picture on the following web page.
please refer to the hardware manual for the same:
If you have received wrong part please send a mail to email@example.com
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
STM32 I/O BRIDGE, RPI, ARDUINO, ARM; Silicon Manufacturer:STMicroelectronics; Core Architecture:ARM; Core Sub-Architecture:Cortex-M3; Silicon Core Number:STM32; Silicon Family Name:STM32F1xx; No. of Bits:8 / 32bit ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
3,237 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)