ELEMENT14 ARDUINO COMPATIBLE KIT NJ MAKERSPACE ASSOCIATION Education Kit
- Manufacturer: ELEMENT14
- Newark Part No.: 54X1729
- Manufacturer Part No ARDUINO COMPATIBLE KIT
- SVHC: To Be Advised
The ARDUINO COMPATIBLE KIT is a Teensy 3.1 breadboard friendly development board based on 32bit ARM Cortex-M4 platform. This kit help hobbyists, students and engineers by using an adapted version of the Arduino IDE (Teensyduino) or programming directly in C language. Teensy 3.1 aims to greatly increase the computing capability and peripheral features. This board operates at 5V with 12 PWM output and One 12bit DAC output.
- 32bit ARM Cortex-M4 72MHz CPU
- 256K flash memory, 64K RAM, 2K EEPROM
- 21 high resolution analogue inputs, 34 digital I/O pins
- 8 timers for intervals/delays which are separate from PWM
- USB with dedicated DMA memory transfers
- CAN bus, 3 UARTs
- SPI, I2C, I2S, IR modulator
- Touch sensor inputs
- Real time clock
- 16 general purpose DMA channels
- Embedded Design & Development
- Hobby & Education
Teensy 3.1 Development Kit, HU-US10/1 USB Cable.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
(Available until stock is exhausted)
- 97 in stock for same day shipping
97 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $26.18 $26.18
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?