DIGILENT CHIPKIT PGM Silicon Family Name:PIC32MX3xx, PIC32MX7xx
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: DIGILENT
- Newark Part No.: 63W3700
- Manufacturer Part No CHIPKIT PGM
- Core Architecture: PIC
- Core Sub-Architecture: PIC32
- Features: -
- IC Product Type: Debugger / Programmer
- Kit Contents: -
- Silicon Family Name: PIC32MX3xx, PIC32MX7xx
CHIPKIT PGM is a simple, low cost, module that supports in-system programming and debugging of applications written for Microchip PIC based microcontroller boards such as the chipKIT and Cerebot boards. It is designed to work with the MPLAB and MPLAB X development environments available from Microchip. This allows chipKIT boards, for example, to be used as a more traditional microcontroller development platform using the professional tools available from Microchip. While the PICkit3 programmer can generate programming voltages needed to program all Microchip PIC devices, the chipKIT PGM can only program devices that are programmable with 3.3V programming voltage. Further, the PICkit3 can source a small amount of current to provide power to some boards being programmed. The chipKIT PGM does not provide power to the board being programmed. The chipKIT PGM can also be used to enable in-system debugging of sketches developed using the Arduino compatible MPIDE development environment.
- Provides in-system programming and debugging for Microchip PIC based microcontroller boards
- Intended for use with the chipKIT Max32, Uno32, uC32, and the Cerebot MX3cK
- Designed to work with the MPLAB and MPLAB X development environments available from Microchip
- Can also be used to enable in-system debugging of sketches developed using Arduino compatible MPIDE
- Comes with a USB A to MiniB cable and a right angle 6 pin header
- Embedded Design & Development
ChipKIT PGM Programmer/Debugger, USB A-MiniB cable.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 8 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 11/23/15
8 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $30.21 $30.21
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
EVALUATION BOARD, CHIPKIT MAX32 BOARD; Silicon Manufacturer:Microchip; Core Architecture:PIC; Core Sub-Architecture:PIC32; Silicon Core Number:PIC32MX; Silicon Family Name:PIC32MX795Fxxxx; No. of Bits:32bit
5 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)