DIGILENT CHIPKIT PRO MX7 EVALUATION BOARD, CEREBOT MX7CK
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: DIGILENT
- Newark Part No.: 82T9826
- Manufacturer Part No CHIPKIT PRO MX7
- Core Architecture: PIC
- Core Sub-Architecture: PIC32
- Features: PIC32MX795F512L MCU
- Kit Contents: CEREBOT MX7cK Board
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: PIC32MX795F512L
- Silicon Family Name: PIC32MX795Fxxxx
- Silicon Manufacturer: Microchip
The 410-223 is a Cerebot MX7cK microcontroller development board based on the Microchip PIC32MX795F512L, a member of the 32bit PIC32 microcontroller family. It is compatible with Digilent's line of Pmod peripheral modules and is suitable for use with the Microchip MPLAB IDE tools. The Cerebot MX7cK is also compatible for use with the chip KIT MPIDE development environment. The Cerebot MX7cK is immediately useable with either the MPLAB IDE or the chip KIT MPIDE. No additional hardware is required to use the board with the Microchip MPLAB tools. The Cerebot MX7cK provides 52 I/O pins that support a number of peripheral functions, such as UART, SPI and I2C ports as well as five pulse width modulated outputs and five external interrupt inputs. Ten of the I/O pins can be used as analog inputs in addition to their use as digital inputs and outputs. This board provides three push button switches for user input and four LEDs for output.
- Support for programming and debugging within the Microchip MPLAB development environment
- Support for programming within the chip KIT MPIDE development environment
- Six Pmod connectors for Diligent peripheral module boards
- 10/100 Ethernet
- USB 2.0 compatible device, host and OTG support
- Two CAN network interfaces
- Multiple power supply options, including USB powered
- ESD protection and short circuit protection for all I/O pins
- Communications & Networking
- Embedded Design & Development
Cerebot MX7cK board, USB A to micro B cable.
The Cerebot MX7cK is rated for external power from 3.6Vdc to 5.5Vdc. Using a voltage outside this range will damage the board and connected devices.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?