DIGILENT 210-229 ADD-ON BOARD, CHIPKIT, PMOD I/O SHIELD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: DIGILENT
- Newark Part No.: 82T9823
- Manufacturer Part No 210-229
- Five 2x6 Diligent Pmod connectors
- One 6 pin header connector for SPI
- One I2C daisy chain connector
- Provides the additional circuitry & connectors to allow diligent pmod to be used with the Uno32
- An input/output expansion-board for use with the chipKIT Uno3
- Users can access to full line of Pmod peripheral modules
- Provides access to the I/O connectors of Uno32 & connecting to the I2C bus supported by the Uno32
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: -
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: 5x 2x6 Pmod connectors, 6-pin SPI header, I2C daisy chain connector, 4x LED, chipKIT Shield
- For Use With: chipKIT Uno32, chipKIT uC32
- Kit Contents: Bord only
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: -
- Silicon Family Name: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: -
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
210-229 chipKIT Pmod Shield-UNO is a input/output expansion board for use with the chipKIT Uno32. It provides the additional circuitry and connectors to allow Digilent peripheral modules (Pmods) to be used with the Uno32. The Pmod Shield-Uno has five 2x6 Digilent Pmod connectors. It also provides access to the I/O connectors available on the Uno32 as well as connecting to the I2C bus supported by the Uno32. The Pmod Shield-Uno has the same form factor as the Uno32 board. The Pmod Shield-Uno is designed to be used with the chipKIT Uno32 board. When used in combination, the two boards provide the necessary supporting hardware and connectors to make use of all of the advanced communications and networking features of the PIC32MX795F512L microcontroller on the Uno32.
Feature & Benefits:
Five 2x6 Digilent Pmod connectors
One 6 pin header connector for SPI
One I2C daisy chain connector
Provides the additional circuitry & connectors to allow digilent pmod to be used with the Uno32
An input/output expansion board for use with the chipKIT Uno3
Users can access to full line of Pmod peripheral modules
Provides access to the I/O connectors of Uno32 & connecting to the I2C bus supported by the Uno32
Applications: Communications & Networking
Like to see information about this product from other customers?