CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR CY3250-20246QFN-POD QFN Emulation POD
- Manufacturer: CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR
- Newark Part No.: 13T2840
- Manufacturer Part No CY3250-20246QFN-POD
- Core Architecture: M8C
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: QFN Emulation POD
- IC Product Type: -
- Kit Contents: 2 Nos. of CY8C20236/46A ICE Pods
- SVHC: No SVHC (16-Jun-2014)
- Silicon Family Name: PSoC
CY3250-20246QFN-POD is a replacement in-circuit emulation pods for debugging 16pin QFN CY8C20236A-24LKXI and CY8C20246A-24LKXI CapSense PSoC devices. The ICE pod provides the interconnection between the CY3215-DK in-circuit emulator via a flex cable and the target PSoC device in a prototype system or PCB via package specific pod feet. This emulation pods can also function as a standalone device without debugging capability. The CY3215-DK provides debugging functionality that requires two way communication between the in-circuit emulator and your computer.
- Low power CapSense block with Smart Sense auto tuning
- Powerful harvard architecture processor
- Programmable pin configurations
- Versatile analog functions
- Full speed USB
- Embedded Design & Development
- Sensing & Instrumentation
Two CY8C20236/46A ICE pods
Pod feet sold separately.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
|Quantity||List Price||Your Price|
Promotional price $37.50
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?