Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: BUSSMANN BY EATON
- Newark Part No.: 52F5720
- Manufacturer Part No NTN-R-30
- Accessory Type: Dummy Fuse Neutral
- For Use With: Cooper Fuse Blocks & Holders
- RoHS Compliant: No
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 36 in stock for same day shipping
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 6/1/15
36 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $24.03
|1 - 9||$24.03|
|10 - 24||$20.33|
|25 - 49||$19.41|
|50 - 99||$17.56|
|100 - 249||$14.79|
|250 - 499||$13.87|
|500 - 999||$12.48|
Legislation and Environmental
- Product Traceability
- RoHS Compliant: No
The date & lot code information will be displayed on your packaging label as provided by the manufacturer
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1.A dummy fuse device includes a switching unit electrically conducted to perform electrical signal transfer when it is determined that electrical signal transfer through a main fuse is failed
2. A dummy fuse opening to block the electrical signal transfer when the voltage of the electrical signal supplied through the electrical conduction of the switching unit exceeds a predetermined level. The dummy fuses are useful as isolation links when fault finding.
Fuses are not allowed in the phase with the grounded phase conductor. So fuses ares used for the un-grounded phases and a dummy fuse for the grounded phase conductor.
An electronic apparatus including the dummy fuse device may also include the main fuse, a power supply unit, and a circuit. Please refer the attached image.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?