Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: CARDINAL
- Newark Part No.: 34M7939
- Manufacturer Part No PG3000
- Features: Field Oscillator Programming Instrument
- Kit Contents: Programmer PG3000
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supported Families: -
PG3000 is a Field Instantly Programmable Oscillator (FIPO) Programmer. It consists of a USB connected programmer and software which allows Cardinal's FIPO components to be programmed to the user's specifications. The FIPO device can be configured by user for frequency, supply voltage, drive type and output control function using the PG3000 programmer.
- Programming instrument to create oscillators, at a user specified frequency, within seconds in field
- No programming skills needed to create finished oscillators from sealed oscillator blanks
- Programmable CMOS or TTL oscillator outputs
- Programmable output enable and power down feature
- Programmable asynchronous or synchronous output enable
- Programmable supply voltage level
- PC / USB interface
- Microsoft Windows compatible software
- Programs all Cardinal FIPO products CPP, CPPL, CPPD, CPPFX
- Low cost
- Embedded Design & Development
Programmer, USB cable, CD.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
|Quantity||List Price||Your Price|
Promotional price $261.95
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
OSCILLATOR, PROG. BLANKS, HALF CAN; Product Range:CPPL Series; Programmable Frequency Min:1MHz; Programmable Frequency Max:133MHz; Frequency Stability + / -:25ppm; Oscillator Case:Through Hole, 13.2mm x 13.2mm; Supply Voltage Nom:5V;;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $6.06 100+ $4.95 250+ $4.54 500+ $4.22 More pricing
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 3-5 business days for in stock items.