CADSOFT LS-1CP-USCAN EAGLE TOOL, PCB DESIGN, LS, PROFESSIONAL, 1 USER
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: CADSOFT
- Newark Part No.: 24R2471
- Manufacturer Part No LS-1CP-USCAN
- Features: 0.003215µm Res, Up to 16 signal layers, 4x4m (150x150 inch) brd, 999 sheets
- License Type: Floating - node
- No. of User Licenses: 1
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Software Application: PCB Design, Layout Editor, Schematic Capture
- Software Edition: Professional
- Supported Hosts: Linux, UNIX, Windows
- Tool Function: Circuit Design and Simulation Software
The LS-1CP-USCAN is an EAGLE PCB design software, it's affordable, easy to use yet powerful tool for designing printed circuit boards. The name EAGLE is an acronym, which stands for Easily Applicable Graphical Layout Editor. This award winning software offers user friendly, powerful and affordable solutions for PCB design, including schematic capture, board layout and auto router. The system requirements for EAGLE tool are Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7, Linux based on kernel 2.6 and Mac OS X v10.6 or 10.7. The LS-1CP-USCAN is a layout editor and schematic editor with professional edition and 1 user licences for commercial purpose. The layout editor allows to design printed circuit boards comes with the library editor, the computer aided manufacturing (CAM) processor and the text editor. The schematic editor as well as the layout editor, with the full library editor for designing symbols for the schematic and packages for the layout, with the CAM processor and the text editor.
- EAGLE is low cost, easy to use, powerful PC board design tool with advanced features
- Supports unlimited board size
- Supports up to 999 sheets per schematic
- Design rule check for board layouts (checks e. g. overlaps, measures of pads or tracks)
- Full SMD support
- Support of blind and buried vias
- Rotation of objects in arbitrary angles (0.1degree steps)
- Sorting schematic sheets by drag and drop
- Online forward and back annotation between schematic and board
- Electrical rule check (error check in the schematic and consistency check b/w schematic and layout)
- Embedded Design & Development
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Ships within 2-3 business days for in stock items
Supplier Direct Ship products that show available inventory, are in stock at the supplier and will ship directly from the supplier within 2-3 business days.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $1,145.00 $1145
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?