CADSOFT L-1CS-USCAN EAGLE TOOL, PCB DESIGN, LAYOUT EDITOR, STD, 1
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: CADSOFT
- Newark Part No.: 24R2468
- Manufacturer Part No L-1CS-USCAN
- Features: Up to 6 signal layers, 160x100mm (6.3x3.9 inch) brd
- License Type: Floating - node
- No. of User Licenses: 1
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Software Application: PCB Design, Layout Editor
- Software Edition: Standard
- Supported Hosts: Linux, UNIX, Windows
- Tool Function: Circuit Design and Simulation Software
The L-1CS-USCAN is an EAGLE PCB design software, it's affordable, easy to use yet powerful tool for designing printed circuit boards. The name EAGLE is an acronym, which stands for Easily Applicable Graphical Layout Editor. This award winning software offers user friendly, powerful and affordable solutions for PCB design, including schematic capture, board layout and auto router. The system requirements for EAGLE tool are Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7, Linux based on kernel 2.6 and Mac OS X v10.6 or 10.7. The L-1CS-USCAN is a layout editor with standard edition and 1 user licences for commercial purpose. The layout editor allows to design PCB's comes with the library editor, the computer aided manufacturing (CAM) processor and the text editor. The layout editor allows to design whole circuit boards manually. Define the board's dimensions, arrange the components on the board and layout the traces. Manufacturing data are generated with the integrated CAM processor.
- EAGLE is low cost, easy to use, powerful PC board design tool with advanced features
- Layout area is restricted to a maximum of 160mm x 100mm (6.3inch x 3.9inch)
- Full SMD support
- Support of blind and buried vias
- Rotation of objects in arbitrary angles (0.1degree steps)
- Components can be locked against moving
- Automatic creation of meanders for length compensation of signals
- Dynamic calculation of signal lines while routing the layout
- Differential pair routing
- Design rule check for board layouts (checks e. g. overlaps, measures of pads or tracks)
- Embedded Design & Development
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Ships within 2-3 business days for in stock items
Supplier Direct Ship products that show available inventory, are in stock at the supplier and will ship directly from the supplier within 2-3 business days.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $315.00 $315
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?