CADSOFT L-1CP-USCAN EAGLE TOOL, PCB DESIGN, LAYOUT EDITOR, PRO, 1
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: CADSOFT
- Newark Part No.: 24R2467
- Manufacturer Part No L-1CP-USCAN
- EAGLE is low cost, easy to use, powerful PC board design tool with advanced features
- Supports unlimited board size
- Full SMD support
- Support of blind and buried vias
- Rotation of objects in arbitrary angles (0.1degree steps)
- Components can be locked against moving
- Automatic creation of meanders for length compensation of signals
- Dynamic calculation of signal lines while routing the layout
- Differential pair routing
- Design rule check for board layouts (checks e. g. overlaps, measures of pads or tracks)
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Features: 0.003215µm Res, Up to 16 signal layers, 4x4m (150x150 inch) brd
- License Type: Floating - node
- No. of User Licenses: 1
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Software Application: PCB Design, Layout Editor
- Software Edition: Professional
- Supported Hosts: Linux, UNIX, Windows
- Tool Function: Circuit Design and Simulation Software
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Ships within 2-3 business days for in stock items
Supplier Direct Ship products that show available inventory, are in stock at the supplier and will ship directly from the supplier within 2-3 business days.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $625.00 $625
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?