BLUETECHNIX DEV-BF548-LITE CM-BF548, USB OTG 2.0, ETHERNET, DEV BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: BLUETECHNIX
- Newark Part No.: 04R7554
- Manufacturer Part No DEV-BF548-LITE
- Core Architecture: Blackfin
- Core Sub-Architecture: Blackfin
- Features: On-Board Debug Agent, CAN Transceiver and Connector, USB-to-UART Converter
- Kit Contents: Board
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: BF548
- Silicon Family Name: Blackfin
- Silicon Manufacturer: Bluetechnix
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
|Quantity||List Price||Your Price|
|1 - 999999999||$302.22||Promotional price $272.80|
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
DSP, FIXED-POINT, 16/32BIT, 533MHZ, CSPBGA-400; Series:Blackfin; No. of Bits:16bit; Frequency:533MHz; DSP Case Style:CSPBGA; No. of Pins:400; Core Supply Voltage Min:2.7V; Core Supply Voltage Max:3.6V; No. of I/O's:-; No. of MIPS:- ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
(Available until stock is exhausted)
12 US Stock: Please check cut-off times when choosing your shipping method