AUREL TX MID 5V RF MODULE, TRANSMITTER, AM, OOK, 5V, 433.92MHZ
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: AUREL
- Newark Part No.: 04R7734
- Manufacturer Part No TX MID 5V
- Operating frequency is 433.92MHz
- Supply voltage is 3.5 to 5.5V
- 25.4 x 12.43 x 2.5mm
- RF output with a characteristic impedance of 50ohm
- AM OOK transmitter module
- Buffer stage for enhanced power, low harmonics on o/p allows high immunity against dis adjustments
- No antenna installed. Whip antenna or external 50Ω antenna mountable
- RF Modulation OOK
- Data Rate Max -
- Frequency 433.92MHz
- Sensitivity dBm -
- Supply Voltage Min 3.5V
- Supply Voltage Max 5.5V
- Supply Current 5.5mA
- RF Transmitter Applications -
- Product Range -
- Operating Temperature Min -20 °C
- Operating Temperature Max 80 °C
- SVHC To Be Advised
- Modulation Type OOK
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
TX MID 5V is a SAW Transmitter module with external antenna for utilization with ON-OFF modulation of a RF carrier with digital data. Buffer stage for enhanced power and low harmonics on output allows high immunity against dis adjustments.
Feature & Benefits:
Operating frequency is 433.92MHz
Supply voltage is 3.5 to 5.5V
25.4 x 12.43 x 2.5mm
RF output with a characteristic impedance of 50ohm
AM OOK transmitter module
Buffer stage for enhanced power, low harmonics on o/p allows high immunity against dis adjustments
No antenna installed. Whip antenna or external 50Ω antenna mountable
Applications: Wireless, Communications & Networking, RF Communications
Like to see information about this product from other customers?